Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WOO HOO ITS SNOWED!

Image1
Its finally snowed!! Im ever so happy! okay so there aint LOADS on the ground but ITS SNOWED!!! :)
Woke up this morning and went out to the kitchen and seen the snow ran to the window like a little kid and said to Mark who was warming himself up on the radiator... "look its snowed!!! Its so PRETTY!!" He just said I could keep it... I told him thank you I will! HAHA :)
Those are just some random pictures I just now took, the park across the street, trees in front of the park, the back fire escape, and the houses to the back of the house. :) Aint it pretty? haha They say we are supposed to get snow the rest of the day but I have a feeling we wont actually see much of it, just everyone around us will....

I went and watched Persuit of Happyness yesterday as well.. Good film, happy film, but I want to read the book instead! I would have been disappointed if I spent 8£ to see it, but it was only 4£ so that was alright... I think for Miss Potter I will end up waiting for it to come out on dvd instead of going to see it in the cinema...

Ive see the whole 6 weird things about yourself meme on everyones blog and I havent done one myself because I couldnt think of what was weird about me... Ive been thinking and heres my list....
1. I LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwichs (jelly/jam whatever you call it) but I HATE jam on toast.
2. I used to hate coffee now I love coffee and I must have a cup while checking my email and blogs daily!
3. I dont put butter on my bread, in fact I have to remind myself to make sure I put it on Marks or he wont eat his!
4. I spelled *maybe* wrong until I was about 16 years old. It used to be *mabey* and I sometimes have to remind myself which way round it goes...
5. I talk to my mom almost daily on the phone and if I dont talk to her after a couple of days I have to call her to make sure everythings alright. When I lived with her Id barely talk to her... Funny that when you move away you miss what you had.. everyone says that but you never seem to believe them...
6. I used to only be able to fall asleep with the radio on very low, now we leave the tv on and once Marks asleep I turn it down so that I can barely hear it but still hear the mumbles, just as I did with the radio, so that I can fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Snow! Is there enough to make snow angels? I bet Mark would love that! :) Everyone gave rave reviews on Happyness over here. So if you say it's good, it's good. I'll check it out. I was tagged today for the 6 weirdo things about moi, I'll post mine tommorrow even though I am sure I have than just 6. Anyways, have fun with your snow!!