Monday, August 06, 2007

Question and Answer time SP11

Here are my answers to the questions...

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like em soft and yummie.. Merino is really nice... I dont like scratchy stuff!! (akrylic or high content of akrylic really makes my hands itch!)

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a needle case my SP9 gifted me that I use. :)

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting for the last I think 3 or 4? years now and I taught myself. I would consider myself intermediate to advanced with always more to learn! :)

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No I dont.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Cinnamon spicey things, Vanilla, fresh baked breads and cookies..

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
YES.... I am not sure what my fav is any more I just grab what I fancy on the day. But can I just say I do miss Honey Grahm Crackers (even if they arent candy)

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I like to sew. I have a spindle but I havent used it since xmas.. OOPS! I really must get back to that huh? :) And I love baking as well. :)

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Country, Easy Listening, Pop, Hip Hop, Alternative... All really. :) And yes it does.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Pastels and earthy tones.. I cant stand bright neon colours.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my wonderful partner Mark. :) No pets.. :(

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves and mittens, I only wear hats if its REALLY COLD other then that I think I look a fool in them....

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks, sweaters.

13. What are you knitting right now?
Pair of Monkey socks on the go, and MS3 stole while at home.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Of course I do! I think its lovely! :)

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circular needles lately... They are easier to drag around with you. and it doesnt matter what they are made of. :)

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No I dont.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I dont have any... Any UFOS Ive since ripped out....

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas. :)

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Do books count? :) Actual collectors material no.. theres nothing at the moment.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Scarf Style, VICTORIAN LACE TODAY, and thats all I can think of. :) I buy Vouge Knitting, Interweave knits, and the Rowan Mags.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Not that I can think of at the moment?

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes I am, I will have to come back to you I have it wrote down somewhere.

23. When is your birthday?
December 23rd. :)

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Yes I am and theres a link to me over in the side. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Who's your hostess? Mine's Robyn.