Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 TBR Challenge

I decided to sign up for the 2007 TBR challenge can be found HERE and HERE is the newest post...
I figure I like reading and Im sure I can get 12 books read in a year.... 1 a month and any new ones I get and read as well is just a bonus I suppose! :) But if I read this list thats all but I think 3 books I own that I havent read and umm thats good for me! :) So heres my list of books...

1. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
2. Geisha of Goin - Mineko Iwasaki
3. Gods Callgirl - Carla Van Ray
4. The Broker - John Grisham
5. Deception Point - Dan Brown
6. Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
7. The Asking Price - Carline Upcher
8. Eve Green - Susan Fletcher
9. Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
10. Velocity - Dean Koontz
11. When She Was Bad - Louise Bagshaw
12. Nights Of Rain and Stars - Maeve Binchy

Now those arent in order of the way I will read them but they are the 12 I will be picking off of... :) Now I wonder how this will fit in with my knitting and now spinning because I cant let either of those fall to the side so hopefully all of that with just general life will keep me VERY busy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u need any of those? That sounds like fun. Maybe I should join.

-SP