Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEE

Because I like everyone knowing and celebrating with me..

TODAY I TURNED 25!! WOO HOO!!

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear me
Happy birthdya to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) Yes Im a goof and LOVE when my birthday comes.. I got cards from my dad WITHOUT having to pester him for them I found that really nice!! :) and then from my mom and John whom always send me a card without fail even when Im 6 months late with theirs! :) got some ecards off of friends and this morning I got one from Mark sat against the tea kettle!! :) Last year he forgot to get me one but this year made up!! :) I love cards! hahaha....

The drop spindle was a gift from my friend Bonny who did a sneaky and sent it to me so THANK YOU SWEETIE!! I LOVE IT!! I did give it a play and have a tiny amount of spun yarn sitting on the side I swore pictures butI havent gotten round to it yet, but I promise I will...

See you all later and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: