Friday, December 08, 2006

4 things

I have been tagged by a secret person.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McDonalds (and every station that was there but manager!)
2. Graters Ice Cream (ever go to Cincinnati GO THERE! scooped icecream, sold baked goods, closed)
3. DSM (machined parts basically was a "grease monkey" loved the job too!)
4. Wal-Mart (developed film, LOVED that job! Nosey people do!)

Four movies I would and or do watch over and over again:
1. Schindlers List
2. Green Mile
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Pay It Forward

Four places I have lived:
1. Cincinnati Ohio
2. Calgary Alberta
3. Luton England
4.

Four t.v. shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Americas/Britains Next Top Model
3. Desperate Housewives
4. America Choppers OCC

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Indiana (USA)
2. Calgary (Canada)
3. Banff (Canada)
4. Caister (England)

Four of my favorite foods (meals):
1. Soup
2. Fresh spaghetti and meatballs (made by me!)
3. Fresh tuna
4. Chocolate

Four of my favorite books:
1. Anything so far by Jodi Picoult
2. Anything so far by Dean Koontz
3. Anything so far by John Saul
4. Tale of Two Cities (was forced to read that at school but really enjoyed it!)

Four friends who I want to do this Meme:
1. You there
2. You over there in the corner
3. You there in front of the computer
4. And You there hiding behind the name of SP :)

No comments: