Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a whinge....

Not to much going on round this neck of the woods...
I managed to make a ham, boiled taters and carrots, along with some stuffing for Thanksgiving on that Friday. Mark picked at the ham and had some sandwhiches from it. I had dinner twice it was so yummie!!!!
Now on the knitting front well Ive done about 4 rows on my toothpick socks and about 10 rows on the gift. Yes I have decided what I am knitting is actually going to be a gift to send to my sp along with whatever else I find to send her in the next lot. I have ideas I just havent gotten anything yet. The first package I sent her she loved. :)
The other day I went on a spring, okay winter clean and while I was scrubbing things my hand found a peice of glass that I thought I had cleaned all up from a broken pot lid (yeah I thought those werent meant to break either but umm the do when accidentally left on an open flame then picked up! *Mark honestly didnt know it was in the flame*). But my hand found the small piece of glass and I got a nice cut just below my thumb from it. It looks nasty.
As well I got a mouth ache. I would call it a toothache but my teeth dont hurt its just my wisdom tooth trying to come all the way through I swear thats the problem. So Ive just been wanting to lay around and cry about that and my hand the last couple of days.
Now off to go get under the covers and moan some more about my mouth. :) btw, TCP taste NASTY but it is making my mouth feel better. :) And keeping it clean while my wittle toofie is coming out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your Thanksgiving dinner was yummie. That stinks about you little cut and your teeth.