Friday, November 10, 2006

Interesting things about me...

I cant remember who I stole this from, but its all over the blogs anyways. :)
1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I will have to ask my mom..
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I think it was thrusday while watching Greys Anatomy. AHAH (and Im only on season 2 so shhh dont tell me anything)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes when I take my time but when Im rushing I think it looks like chicken scratch..
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Anymore ham or chicken....
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, because Im nice.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yep right here.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would LOVE to! But Id probably puke my guts out before I even got to the top and would have to be pushed off. hahaha
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Crispies
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I try to remember!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong minded, yes, strong physically, HA!, but I am stronger then people sometimes think I am but I think Im weak compared to my mom who can push her piano all over the house and it takes me 10 minutes to push it out of its spot not even a centimeter away.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla, cookies and cream, or cookie dough, depends what they have at the store when I go to get me some. :)
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 or 8 depending on the shoe.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Inability to take criticism constructively.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mommy.. even though I talk to her nearly every day I still miss her!!...
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? If Im sleeping, NOTHING... If Im just kind of laying there, chocolate...
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants, or shirt, or shoes! Geesh... Im wearing my fuzzy tigger slippers got as a gift from friends last year for xmas/bday... and Im wearing a black with white polka dots wrap dress... See I am not sitting here naked!
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Toasted cheese sandwhich, yummie!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? This Old House and also the washer...
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple, not to dark but not to bright colour either.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon, fresh baked bread/cookies. :)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Actually that was Mark this weekend. Needed to know what he wanted from the store because I fergot what he told me before I left...
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile/eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I cant remember who I stole it from.. but its on blogs I read and I wouldnt read them if I didnt like em! :D
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Sprite or hot choccie
28. FAVORITE SPORT ? BLAH! I hate sports.. sorry its my fathers fault for shoving them down our throats growing up and not allowing us to watch anything but... But if I were playing? Softball...
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Err the hat I just made was 22in around I got a big head its for all my brains. HAAHHAHAHA
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no but I wear glasses I cant stick my fingers in my eyes anymore...
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mac and cheese, chicken
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, I love snow
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, they make you feel safe..
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creamy cheese cakes
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? The left, Im not sure why, its just where I started sleeping the first time I climbed into bed.. and I like facing the wall while I sleep (evidentually I dont snore on my left side?)
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? Well Im not married, and I dont have a family, but Im in a serious relationship... If I werent here Id probably still be in Canada living on a farm with my mom and step dad. hahahaha
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? On the Run by Greg and Gina Hill
41.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mark doesnt use one.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Friends and Judge Judy...
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? I suppose Mark saying goodmorning and my mom on the phone?
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? hmm Im not sure I like things from both of em and dont like things from both of em..
45. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? What counts as home? from where I was born England, but first Canada, but then that was home, and now this is home so like I say, what counts as home?
46. WHAT IS YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can knit, make people smile and look on the brighter side of things...
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cincinnati, Ohio
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one I stole it from someone, just cant remember who...

No comments: