Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dont Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Okay I will start off with knitting and finishing with knitting related funny....
I am 3 repeats away and a picot bindoff from finishing my sleeve on the green self made raglan sweater. I really am proud of this sucker you know!! :) I was going to finish tonight I had all intentions to but I got side tracked.
Like yesterday I had to rip out a repeat becuase I was trying to knit in half dark and couldnt do it, my light blew last night and Mark didnt get a new light bulb for it until today but I have my knitting light back!! YEAH!!! :)
So on to the knitting light, Mark and I have the perfect set up. He gets to watch football and whatever else he wants to watch in the comfort of his computer chair in the bedroom. I get to spend time and talk with him while lounging on the comfort of the bed under the wonderful duvet while knitting with my own light that doesnt annoy him.. Before I had loads of things I wanted to watch on tv so I would end up in the front room knitting whatching what ever it was I wanted but now as I have pretty much given up on the telly I sit in the bedroom. And its nice, becuase whatever I do want to watch I tend to record and watch in the day when hes at work, I love our DVD recorder! :)
So tonight as NOTHING was on the telly we have been listening to records and Ive been knitting making little headway between the dancing like a fool and singing like an dying cat.... (hey I never said I could sing!) So anyways Pussycat Dolls Dontcha was playing and I about peed myself laughing heres the chorus
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?Don't chaDon't chaDon't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?Don't chaDon't chaNow heres me dancing around the bedroom with my knitting in my hand as I had to get ready to record Greys Anatomy and I am singing that... I laughed looked at Mark and said "you know something about those lyrics me in my pjs knitting just DOESNT NOT match" He just laughed and smiled but hey it works for us so Ill keep on singing Dont Cha at the top of my lungs and dancing around the bedroom knitting.... Im making progress on the sweater! HAHAHAHA

No comments: