Tuesday, October 02, 2007

3rd time lucky...

Its October!!! YIKES!! Only 2 months and 23 days left to sort christmas pressies out!! And frogging and starting three *yes three!!* different things (2 pairs of socks and 1 scarf) for the guys hasnt helped!! Hopefully though I have FINALLY settled on the pattern that I am going to make. The Father and Son socks from Interweave Knits, 2 or 3 ago??.... Anyways I am doing those for the guys. I have already started one this afternoon after spending about a week trying to figure out what to do.. UGH!! I was going to do the Yarn Harlot socks that she made for her hubby but realised they didnt look good AT ALL with the yarn I was using then tried a pattern that I was making up and agian it looked rubbish!! I was going to do the Henery scarf from knitty but realised its just not what I wanted and finally settled on these socks today I am NOT changing my mind AGAIN!!! Depending how much I get knitted tomorrow afternoon on them and the light I might take pictures! :)

I miss sewing... but all this knitting, err well ripping recently! hasnt allowed me any time. I have fabric to make a pair of trousers out of along with fabric for a nice tunic, I just need to get the time... Maybe MIGHT have them sorted for next autumn as they are fall colours... geesh talk about slacking! Not only that but I dont even have a table to sew on anymore.... Its not as bad as it sounds.. we have FINALLY sorted out our back room!! And in doing so we tossed out the table that was back there and are going to be looking at getting me a wee desk to go in front of the window (so I can be nosey while sewing! HAHA) and once I fingure out the desk I will have my space again. I cut out my patterns in the front room on the floor anyways so I never had any need for the really large table that was back there.. Marks also put some stuff to listen to music with back there so its looking really nice! Only took 8 months to figure it out and get it the way we wanted.. not bad eh? HAHA I know it is......

okay writting on here is taking up knitting time.. must go... See yall later.. actually I am off to do something for the evening so no knitting anyways... cleaning for me.. yippie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Knitting. ;)