Monday, September 29, 2008

Second pair and a scarf

Hello everyone! I have been around Ive just not been posting because it would have been the same looking pictures. Different pair of mittens but they look the same. So I have finished my second pair of mittens...
HPIM0979
I only have to do another two pair I MIGHT do 3 pairs depending how I feel come time for the third pair. But I needed a break from the mittens they were getting samey (thats the problem when deciding the same pattern for everyone for xmas knitting) so I have found the scarf I want to do for the guys...
HPIM0982
That is the Campus Scarf from Scarf Style. I am MUCH further then that but I havent taken a pic of it since Friday night (its now monday morning) Im doing the scarf all in one colour instead of putting the coloured stripes in it. Its a very simple pattern to knit and watch telly with I love it! In total Im going to do 3 maybe 5 if Im not to bored by them and have enough time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the mittens. What yarn are you using again?