Monday, October 30, 2006

What colour should your hair be?

I was checking out Beverleys blog and she had a quiz on there of what colour should your hair be? So I went and took it, now I have to laugh at the results becuase I have dyed my hair in the past and when I did I went as close to a purple colour that I could get to without actually going purple.... now Ive thought about going the whole hog and dying it purple over the summer but decided I should behave and have my natural colour hair, why? I havent a clue! I suppose because I think I should act grown up and not like a spotty teenage punk any more? hmm perhaps.. but anyways heres my results. :)



Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.



I just went and did another test, because I can. hahah they are slightly addictive..... I will stop now and go brush my should be purple hair. :)
You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

No comments: