Monday, October 09, 2006

Getting to know you... getting to know all about you...

One of the Secret Pal hostess, Jody of Javajem challenged us to answer the following simple questions in a task of getting to know more about us... so heres mine. :)

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
If Im home alone its on the couch in the front room in front of the big bay window, lots of light that way and Im watching the telly. If Marks home from work its on the bed with my little light on nad knitting away while talking to him or watching telly with him.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
I would read and read. I love to read. :) Id probably find some other craft to go mad over like sewing....

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Well I made my trip to England becuase I live there now. :) I grew up in the states so its not there, I spent two years in Canada, so its not there either..... I know, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Japan, or Australia! :) I would love to visit all of those places because each one holds interest to me for their own reasons...

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I always wanted to be a doctor! No Im not doing that now, in fact Im a stay at home gf. :) I suppose one day when I get an actual job it would be after going back to school for nursing, I may be 60 before that happens but I will do it one day. :)

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookie Dough!!! YUMMIE!!! Or if I cant find any, plain vanilla, I know boring but I love it....

No comments: