Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Juno for Amy

Im able to show off my Pay It Foward gift I sent to Amy. :) I was waiting for her to receive it in the mail so I didnt ruin the surprise...
HPIM0862
I knit Juno from Knitty I didnt want to send this when I finished. I wanted to keep it all for myself. Sorry Im stubborn sometimes! HAAHA :)
I used Sirdar Luxury Soft Cotton 4 ply 3.5mm needles and knitted this from June 25th to July 10th.
HPIM0863
The cotton is so soft so thought it was perfect for this scarf/wrap for spring/autumn time.

Now I am working on my Moms PIF and have half of it finished. Once I get it finished Ill show pictures of that as well. :) In the meantime Ive read Danielle Steels Sisters who my mom and I think now have people who write for her becauses that book just didnt have her old style and flair in it. Now Im reading Jodi Picoults Keep Faith. I also started to knit a top down sweater dont know how thats goinng to turn out becauases its being knit on 2.75mm needles do you realise how long thats goinng to take?!?!!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. I love the color you chose also.