Thursday, March 15, 2007

BACK!

We are back up and running!! Instead of 5.5 weeks it turned out to be 4 weeks and 2 days. We would have tried to get it back earlier but when you are calling and spending 3£ on the call every time you sort of decide that its not such a bad wait after all. YEAH RIGHT!!!
I finished my toothpick socks, LOVE THEM! :) And I did do that scarf that I wanted from Elann as I was able to save and print it off, only problem is that its wasnt long enough in the end so I ripped it out and now Im back to the start I will go and get some different yarn and make it slightly wider, but I do want the pattern, I just loved it. :) And I did take pictures of it before I ripped it.. I only read a tiny bit... so much for reading and knitting loads huh? :)
But so happy to be back now I need to catch up with whats been going on in blog land. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! You're back! You have to show some pictures! (sorry for the overuse of "!")