Monday, January 28, 2008

Quants falling out of my ears

Hello everyone I am still around I do still knit.. Its just Ive not done much of it this week because Ive been laying on my couch feeling miserable! Its where I fancy going right now since I got back from the shops but I decided to sit up and write a post instead...
I made 2 more quants
HPIM0652
HPIM0654
Imagine that one finished and on my head or wrapped around my leg like the black one. :) haha
The top is left over Cascade 220 that I had from when I made Madeline ages ago and the bottom is Fleece Artist that I had left over from my Branching Out scarf I made last year I think it was.
I made myself a skirt as well from one of the Burda Magazines I will have to figure out which one that was again and which pattern it was once I take pictures of it.. I havent yet but promise I will and it does look pretty. (well I think so!)
Ive also made progress on my hippo sock... Im just past the instep on the first one. I havent knit anything else on the MS3 since those couple of rows a while ago. I really need to sit down and finish that I want to snuggle up in it with its softness that is Malabrigo Merino! YUM!
Okay thats updated now Im going to grab a blanket and snuggle up on the couch and watch a load of useless telly!

2 comments:

m said...

Oh Jenn, I'm thinking of you.
Hope you are warm and cosy.
The quants are lovely. Those will surely keep you warm when you venture out.

Anonymous said...

I really like the fleece artist one.