Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Springs here...

HPIM1103
I finially finished my first sock at the beg of the week after starting these back in Feb!! BUT beforee you think I am a slow knitter I was only knitting on these one day a week! So thats why its taking so long. Now they have moved to my main (and only) knitting project. Thats why Ive got the first one finished and the second nearly half way there after thinking I was at the heel starting that and only then realising Im an idiot and need to rip it back out and add one more repeat. Mind you I could have left it but I would have had a VERY short leg on one of them! :)

HPIM1110
Start of the second one up to the need for the last repeat.
BTW these are Pomatomus By Cookie A
I made them before in all white and they are my fav socks so when I bought this yarn as a christmas gift to myself I knew exactly what pattern to make and couldnt wait to cast on so was rather amused that I waited until Feb to actually start!
Alright Im going to go and knit on the socks but I want to start pulling out my sewing machine again and Ive got a really cute wee bag I would like to make and Ive got tracing paper to finally trace out those shorts I want to make as well.... To much to do when I am being to lazy instead! OOPS! Right off now! Catch you all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!