Monday, February 11, 2008

1 sock and half of a half of a stole

As I said I finished my first Pomatomus (Hippo) sock, here it is! :)
HPIM0671
And here is a picture from above
HPIM0672
Can I just say I think this looks absolutely beautiful done in plain creamy white wool! :)
Im knitting these on 2.75mm dpns with Knitpicks Bare gifted to me during SP9 from Amy. :)
I have casted on for the second one but the cuff isnt even finished yet I really have lost me knitting mojo for some reason.. UGH!
BUT I have SOME of my knitting mojo still in me because look!
HPIM0664
Thats my MS3!! Yes I am still knitting on it! No I havent forgotten about it! :) Im nearly finished with clue 3 (chart D) But again this is slow going as well becuase its only being picked up now and again and knit on when I feel like it, for instance last night I only knit 2 rows, still its growing! I might actually be able to show it off properly one of these days! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are both gorgeous. I'm drooling over the socks though. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love how the un-dyed yarn makes the pattern pop. Your stole's coming good!

KnitYoga said...

The socks look gorgeous - such a wonderfully textured stitch pattern and your MS3 is going to be a stunner!

Kerry said...

Awesome!!! And I agree that the socks looks amazing in the solid color!